Spiderstu's World


Two in as many days... Surely not?

I'm online at the mo and a little board so I figured I'd post again before I go back to Kiddey tomorrow and have to entertain myself in other ways that don't involve the internet... No not what your thinking, I said ways that don't involve the internet!

I've been online tonight looking for free sound effects for my film, They all suck ass! But hey they're free so I can't exactly complain. My film is turning out nothing like I'd hoped, I'm gonna have to cut so much to meet the 5 min 30sec cut off that I'm not sure if it's gonna make sense. One minute of screen time equals one page of script my ass!

I finally got rid of the side blog, I can barely update one blog let alone two! Plus by the time most interesting things on the net reach me nowadays they've already done the rounds about three or four times.

I can't decide if I'm happy being single or not. I really like the way my life is now, I've kind of shaped my life into a convenient little bubble that fits perfectly around me. There's no room for girlfriends in my bubble. Although it has been a while since I've had a *gulp!* committed relationship, I'm starting to think if maybe that's what I need right now. Maybe I should pop my bubble and blow a new one (that sounds weird out loud!)

Ah who knows, they're not exactly banging my door down at the moment if you know what I mean!

Any hoo, Take care and and tell someone you love that you love them... even if it's just your cat.

0 Responses to “Two in as many days... Surely not?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.