Spiderstu's World


Spiderstu Returns

Alright I realise it's been almost a full millennia since I last posted anything, but in my defense I've been very busy at uni. Man I had no idea the course would be so full on, good news though I've got two assignments out of the way and another one is almost done. So things are cooling off for a while.

I've got two film scenes on the go at the moment and a five minute short. One film scene is from Dogma, the speech where Bartleby goes a little bit mad after they're thrown off the train by Silent bob. I shot it yesterday and for the most part everything went well and it was a lot of fun too. There were a few problems that crept through though, like a dog barking for half an hour straight! And when I watched it back in some parts the extractor fans where we filmed we quite audible, so a few re shoots may be necessary.

So that's more or less at the post production stage. The next furthest along project is a five minute short comprised totally from my brain, it's called "A Superheroes Day Off." Basically it has a very surreal yet naturalistic style to it. It follows a Superhero called Powerman around his activities on his day off. So that's at the scriptwriting stage at the moment.

The next film scene I want to do is one from Band of Brothers but there's about five scenes I'm considering from that so that's still at a very early stage. So combined with all the essays and work on other peoples projects that I'm helping out with, plus the fact that I'm having to work a bit more to pay for stuff, mixed in with a little social life, I'm sure you can understand how time for Spiderstu's World is something I have had very little of lately.

But fear not I've got too much stuff cooped up in my head at the moment and this blog is perfect place to ease the load, so posts will be coming more regularly than ever before...Hopefully.

The ironic thing is when I was doing jack all I had loads of time and nothing to write about. Now I've got tons to write about just no freaking time!

1 Responses to “Spiderstu Returns”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    WOW. Stu's alive! woohoo!!

    Good to hear from you! Glad things are going well and everything is ok. We were worried about you for awhile.
    Hugs,
    MrsFill  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.