Spiderstu's World


New and shiny

You may or may not have noticed a few additions over the last few days. For one I've added a mini blog to the sidebar so that I can post links to anything I want to share without wasting a whole post on it.

Also I've added a link to a photoblog that I've set up, there's no photos as of yet because I'm having a bit of trouble getting it to send pictures from my phone. But rest assured when I get it sorted they'll be new photos every now and again whenever I feel the need to snap something.

Also If your one of the people waiting on photos from me (weather they're from Magaluff or Tenerife) Hang fire they're in the pipeline and will be up within two weeks at the most.

Update

You might have also noticed that the photoblog has now changed from Flickr to Buzznet. My reason being that I like Buzznet better and Flickr's email addresses were too damn long to store in my phone. Plus I can show the most recent updates in the sidebar now which is a bonus.

Not the most interesting update I'll agree, but an update none the less.

2 Responses to “New and shiny”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Mr Fill you are surely a faggot queen Bee, I`m possessed by a tormented soul which makes me attract to such a perverted Almond site, Ahahahahaha The legions of Peters are yet to find the soul plane.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You certainly are possessed, but I'm not sure what by, probably by something completely insane

    That Mr Fill chap  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.