Spiderstu's World


Another oh so near!!!

So once again England go out on pentalties, I'm sure (even if your not English) you'll agree that it's the worst way to lose. Even more so given England's history with penatly shoot outs.

Thing is normally you always feel that were not good enough to go all the way. But this time I really felt we could do it. I have to say though David Beckham played terrible throughout the whole tournament. Ashley Cole and Wayne Rooney were our only saviors.

I have to stop talking about this now because I'm too emotional. Oh well only another two years until I get to feel shit again!

0 Responses to “Another oh so near!!!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.