Spiderstu's World


« Home

Could I have your attention please...

...Thank you, For now this will be the home of Spiderstu's World, so please update your links, favorites, scraps of paper or whatever you keep your web addresses on.

I'm leaving the old site up with a link to this place indefinitely and all the photos and older archives will still be there. I had decided to move to Blogger a while ago as I can't use any server side blogging technologies...yet!

I've been working on a new template for blogger too so I can make it my own and have everything where I want it. But for the time being I've chosen one of blogger's templates.

I'll try and get the template finished as soon as possible but bear with me as I'm not finding it easy trying to get it to work with blogger.

2 Responses to “Could I have your attention please...”

  1. # Blogger Spiderstu

    Yeah your right there, all I can say is sorry and things are goona go back to normal again :D  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    your gay philosovich  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.