Spiderstu's World


Wedding Bells

My sister gets to married tomorrow and it's all systems go at the Almond residence at the moment. Relatives are coming from every corner of the country. The first wave arrived yesterday and the second I'm expecting very soon (for some reason everyone's gone out and I seem to have been lumbered with the job of entertaining relatives as they arrive!)

My mom's been in super cleaning mode over the last few days I even saw her cleaning the fridge magnets the other day! As such I too have been told to put things away after myself and keep my room tidy (which won't be hard because I'm not even sleeping in there over the weekend!)

Back to the wedding though, my sister has assigned me a fair amount of responsibility, which I'm pretty chuffed with. First off I'm and Usher, so that means a lot of running around, organizing people and making sure everyone has buttonhole flowers, stuff like that. Then I have to do a reading after the ceremony! I'll be the first to admit it's quite gay! And yes I'm expecting the inevitable barrarge of mocking afterwards from most who were on the stag do. But it's actually quite nice and meaningful after you've read it about 200 times! As if all that wasn't enough My sister has also asked me to sign the register and be one of her witnesses.

I'm actually very grateful that they've trusted me with all this. Ok it might not sound like much but it means quite a lot to me. In all honesty though I still can believe Louise and Lawson are actually getting married. They've been together since what seems like the beginning of time, so actually in retrospect it's about bloody time!

I'm looking forward to it though it's gonna be a great day. I just hope the weather stays nice for them because god knows it's not been the driest august.

0 Responses to “Wedding Bells”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.