Spiderstu's World


Bitten by the bug

Sounds good doesn't it? Just the words bitten and bug, it sounds like all my dreams have come true. But unfortunately I won't be webbing up Solihull...Not yet any way. No by the title I was of course referring to the creativity bug.

You may or may not know that in September (September 19th to be exact) I start a film making course at Kiderminster. You may also know or not know that I've been out of education for pretty much bang on two years now. In that time creative wise, I've done bugger all.

Pretty much everyday for three years I was burning my creative oils from both ends on a full time drama course. I got to admit those three years were the best of my life and I don't feel like I'm really the same guy I was when I was there. I feel less inspired, less funny and not so clever as I was. But tonight all that came rushing back in a torrent of creativity.

I've had an idea for a film I wanted to make once I started at Kidderminster. It was only lose and tatty ideas though. However as I watched re runs of Catchphrase and Bullseye with my brother in law, I got a spark.

That spark has pretty much spurned me onto to write the whole script. It still needs a lot of work, padding out, character development, objectives and a bunch of other stuff. But I've got a beginning, a middle and an end. For the first time ever I actually know how something I'm writing ends. Usually I just start and see where I end up, bad planning I guess and probably the reason why I never finish most things.

Rest assured though I feel a lot more like my old self and I can not wait to get to uni and start doing something I love again.

5 Responses to “Bitten by the bug”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    surely lost it almondo! almost to sure.  

  2. # Blogger Spiderstu

    Your late.

    And you just made your first mistake. MURHAHAHAHA!!!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Mistake? u surely are a crazy bean maybe the time will fall to show your destiny and repent.  

  4. # Blogger Spiderstu

    Be that as it may I still have the upper hand... Beau!!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Good luck dude! Keep in contact, I wanna know how you do. We'll have to get everyone to meet up sometime.

    See you soon!

    -Will  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.