Spiderstu's World


Sex and Houses

Recently I had an offer from a colleague of mine... A female colleague! Ok no beating around the bush, she offered me no strings sex.

What did I say? What do you think I'm crazy, I said yes. She's funny, we get on well, she's really good looking and she's got a great rack... Sorry but she has!

There's just one little snag though, and it's a moral issue. She has a boyfriend. I know nothing about him or their relationship, to be honest I don't think I want to. I can't help going through the motions though. Am I a bastard for doing this? A part of me is saying yes I am. But another part of me is saying just do it.

I've learned of late to start trusting my gut feeling and go with my instinct more than usual. My gut is telling me to do it. I can see myself going down another road though, one where I get too attached and I know where that would lead. An old not so friendly emotion called jealousy would probably rear his ugly head. But that would mean strings and then that ends up being contaray to our whole agreement.

I don't know lets change the subject shall we.

I' m moving out! Yep after 24 years of living at home with Ma and Pa spiderstu I'm finally flying the coop.It's not too far a move, only from Solihull to Kidderminster. That's about 40 minutes drive, I do that twice a day anyway.

There's four of us moving into a great Victorian style house. Four double bedrooms, 3 floors and loads of space, the best thing is the rent works out at £34 a week! Gas and electric are top up cards so if we don't pay we don't play. There's no council tax because we're students (tee hee!) Then there's water rates, TV license and food. It's all affordable really, the only luxury I'm bothered about is broadband, I don't think I can live without the internet now.

So things are certainly changing fast at the moment, I'd be lying if I said it's not all a bit scary, but it's good for me. I'll try and keep you posted on how both events unfold. Although I've got a funny feeling one's going to be more eventful than the other. I'll let you work out which one.

0 Responses to “Sex and Houses”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.