Spiderstu's World


Music Homework!

Greg Set me this little task, so I obliged.

1.What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

I Don't know the exactnumber off hand because i'm not on my computer but its in the region of about 930 songs.

2.The last CD you bought is

Well they were bought for me at the same time at xmas and there's three of them. They are Damien Rice O, U2 how to dismatle an atomic bomb and Johnny Cash American IV. The last song I downloaded was Counting bodies like sheep to the rythm of war drums by a perfect circle.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

It was Somebody told me by The killers.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you

  • The only living boy in new york - Simon and Garfunkel
  • Hurt - Johnny Cash
  • For you to notice - Dashboard Confessional
  • Firestarter - Jimmy Eat World
  • MLK - U2

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why

Probably to Leigh because I don't really know anyone else with a blog who hasn't done it. I guess I could pass it on to Roy and John but as they don't have blogs no one would see it, although they'd still probably do it.

0 Responses to “Music Homework!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.