Spiderstu's World


Production update

Brain frazzled

Thats me at the moment. My brain feels abosotively frazzled. I've got the script finished, storyboards and and the shot breakdown are mostly finished, i'm getting my shooting schedule together which isn't easy. Trying to find the right balance for everyone involved has been a right pain in the arse. The guy playing my main character can't do it because of time constraints, which means i've had to juggle about a few people and now i'm acting in it as well as directing and pretty much producing, so now i'm learning lines as well as everything else. Not to mention trying to do my camera and lighting assignment, production resources pack, post production assignment, 1000 word evaluations for all of the above, trying to edit a weekly video diary on the progress of my film and working on the tittle sequences for the film.

So yeah i've been a little busy lately, but then again then i'm not one to moan about it!

Here's a little test shot I did for my film the other day

Test Shot

1 Responses to “Production update”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm looking forward to seeing, or at least reading, about the finished product...

    We all have high expectations Stu, ye best not disappoint :P  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.