Spiderstu's World


Life Lesson No: 4278

If your gonna have a wee with no hands, do not under any circumstances sneeze while doing so!

2 Responses to “Life Lesson No: 4278”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Stu,
    good advice. I'll be sure to follow it. Just thought I'd let you know I've added you to my "Birmingham Bloggers" list (in the "nearly" section... does Solihull count as Brum?). It's at http://www.andypryke.com/pub/BirminghamBloggers  

  2. # Blogger Spiderstu

    Cheers Andy!

    Personally I count Solihull as Brum. technically it's not but I where I live is pretty much right on the border of Solihull Brum.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.