Spiderstu's World


New Look

So I thought that as i've decided to start blogging again and take it a bit more seriously, the blog could do with a new look. As always the template is in no way designed by me, I found it from a quick Google search. Although I was looking for something quite specific this time round. I found a nice template that has tabs at the top because i'm in the process of opening a few other blogs for various projects that i'm working on, and I want to be able to link to them but have it look more like a website rather than a blog. One will be for the final film I made at Kidderminster North and South. In hindsight I felt that it would work better as individual episodes, so i'm planning on splitting that up and making some more of them eventually. I mean they're pretty easy to make. It's basically me and Liam, improvising about a random subject. Not much to think about from a camera point of view either, really it's just one angle, which works well because it affords us the ability to just go with it until it loses steam. Although I may play about with more angles in the future. It's always gotten a good response for it's content, but I think that because theres no change of location and camera work is very minimal it's a bit much for people to sit through for half an hour. So this is probably the right call. Also for people who have seen North and South there were a few conversations that didn't make it into the final cut mainly because of time, so they'll be available in the new format.

Also stay tunned because i'll be posting a new film on here very soon.

0 Responses to “New Look”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.