Spiderstu's World


Overhaul

So you may have noticed that the look has changed somewhat. Yeah well I just thought it was about time I decorated. I'd love to say that the reason I haven't posted in ages is because I've been working on the new look, but alas I cannot tell a lie. In reality it took me all of an hour to revamp the look. I shamelessly found a free blogger template I liked, added a few necessities like links and whatnot, changed a few settings on blogger, heat for 40 minutes and tada a brand new look.

But With the new look comes a slight content change also. Going back to what I said before aboot* the lack of posting I have been somewhat lacking in the inspirational department of late. I just don't think my personal life is interesting enough to write about at the moment.

So what can you expect from me now?
Well I've decided the content will now mainly revolve around projects I'm working on be they University related or to do with Well Dirty Films and Mookrog Productions. I'm planning to post exerts from scripts I'm writing, Video diaries charting the progress of particular projects, general updates and anything film related I think may interest the general public. Also you can expect to be able to download web versions of completed films (eventually!)

What Do I expect from you?
Well nothing really, except to bear with me this time and keep reading. However if you want to comment on anything project related please do, Although please keep it constructive. I don't mind if you thought something was shit, just tell me why. One thing I feel I don't get of enough of is brutal honesty when I show a script or film to someone. I'm always looking for people's honest opinions about my work, because they really do help a lot.


So is spiderstu's world is just about your films now?

No I'm still going to post about my life if I feel something worth writing about arises. Unless something inparticular happens posts about my personal life will more than likely be in the form of an overall commentary.

I also realised that I've been blogging for just over three years now. In that time Spiderstu's World has had six different looks, can you believe it! I'll do a post soon looking back over all six eras of Spiderstu's World, I just have to locate them all first.

* This was actually a typo but then it reminded me of South Park the movie so I kept it in based purely on that fact!

0 Responses to “Overhaul”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.