Spiderstu's World


Coincidentally Numb

Would you flinging flanging believe it, a new blog entry. It's been just over a year since I last wrote anything for this blog. I'm not entirely sure what happened I just seemed to lose my blogging mojo. Anyway i thought rather than doing a boring post bringing you up to speed on my life i'd talk about something else.

I brought the first series of Life On Mars the other day, which is very good, if you haven't watched it, you really should. It's a very well made program and it puts a nice spin on what might seem to be a cliche. Anyhoo, every now and again throughout the show the main character, Sam Tyler, played by John Sim has a bit of a freaky dream concerning this:


So the other night while watching I thought to myself something along the lines of "hmmm i wonder what the girl looks like now." I continue to watch Life on Mars and the sleep for then night.

The next morning when I arose I eventually clambered downstairs and switched on the T.V. After I had flicked through enough channels to ascertain that there wasn't really anything on, I ended up at Sky News. Where to my slack jawed surprise I find a story about the original girl from the test card!

Maybe you'll know what I mean when I say that this sort of thing can happen quite regularly. Obvious example, you think of a song and then it comes on the radio. Or sometimes you find out about something you didn't know about before and suddenly you see it everywhere. I have to admit that this test card one is quite a random occurrence, what are the chances of it?

Well I just thought I'd kick off a new season of blogging by informing you of that coincidental if not slightly odd happening.

More blogs to follow. I promise!

0 Responses to “Coincidentally Numb”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Spiderstu's World | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.